CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3

Addicted


And the decluttering has begun. Some people regard this as 'nesting'. I don't know what it is, but it has certainly emboldened me to declutter everything I can lay my hands on.

And those magazines, are only a product of one book shelf and a magazine holder! I managed to fill a huge garbage bag with small clutters from drawers and shelves. Oh am I satisfied, knowing that drawers are near empty, neat and clutter free.

I have always liked Peter Walsh, who refers "clutter" as an all-encompassing noun. It means "anything that stands between you and the vision you have for your best life." And I agree.

Knowing full well that our home is not a museum led me into chucking almost everything-unused away, be it tiny momentos or things that stand in the way of my vision.

And Our trip to SSF tomorrow (to redeem my voucher) will see me buying cute boxes or baskets to store most of out stuff in.

Little Man deserves this :) And this is only the beginning of Our Little Project Nursery. Having a clutter free home will certainly lend free rein in our imagination and creativeness, or lack thereof!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ptuih.
online rumah mama ke? wahahahaaha

Ein said...

haa? tak paham la awak. lamak dah la tok, last week!