CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24

It has been a while

Prepping spaghetti is easy right, so no need for recipe. I like mine slightly sweet, with grated parmesan cheese to top it all of.

Also, tastes much better with these sticky wings!
Smother the chicken wings in honey, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, oyster sauce, chili powder and cumin marinade. Bake in preheated 190 deg oven for an hour.

My favourite cake, besides plain gooey chocolate cake.
The recipe, well, I kind of lost it. I placed it on my fridge with a magnet and my cute, rascal bunny decided to nibble on the recipe. Up to its very last shred of paper. But I am sure this recipe works just fine.

3 comments:

shueyshoelove said...

woman.it looks yummy.nak recipe!! tapi yang u bagi link tuh tak seyummy looking as the one u display.damn.u makin me hungry.

Ein said...

ok, nanti mummy aku dtg next week aku suruh die bwk recipe ya :) come to my place la raya haji, siap ada 2 lagi nanti!

shueyshoelove said...

ooh ohh!! saya mau!!!!!!!!!