CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20

Should my blog be in the form of a physical journal, it would certainly be collecting dust by now. I reckon it has been permeated by the sound of rocketing crickets.

Not only have I no cogent reasons for such neglect, I am also literally home-bound. A stay at home wife, doing nothing replicating the same. ha ha.

Last weekend was fun. We filled ourselves with nonsensical gossips and jokes, replenishing our depleting in-need-of-laughter souls. See you girls in December.

And, I have found a new love. The name's Jaspal. Replete with colourful and up-to-mark tops. Bought myself a black top and Mira a gypsy-like green. Nice! And what's more, they are affordably reasonable.
Jaspal rocks!

5 comments:

shueyshoelove said...

hihihih.=) i've yet to plan our getaway trip.been busy.i'll do that this weekend.promise!!!

munirah said...

I feel so left out..sigh

shueyshoelove said...

laa muna. why why u feel like that? next time make sure datang kay?=)

munirah said...

ada lagi ka next time?huhu wargh!!

Ein said...

la, bukannya tak ajak. rilek la.