CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28

Tradition

It is a customary way of thinking. My big brother Fairuz reminded me from Birmingham through Skype, of today. Brother Fairul texted from Qatar, reminding me of the same. Dedek texted past midnight, asking me "have you?".

Us siblings, interwoven with our tradition. Exchanging intimacies through a new level, as indicated, we are world's apart from each other.

Happy 58th Dear Handsome Father of ours, Hj. Mohamed Zain Abang Ismail.

Might I chime in? Two tickets to Bandung and Jakarta next year for two. (Not for the Birthday Boy, whose eyes are only set for tickets to the UK). So Mira called. Asni phoned. I said sure, it'll be fun! And so it is, the wives-hood of the travelling pants.

Jakarta Zoo, oh so wonderful. InsyaAllah. Muna, make up your mind fast!

2 comments:

munirah said...

hehehe!will do!i will be great if i cn join u guys!heh

Ein said...

cepat cepat cepat. lu pikir laaa ;p