CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5

Listen to my ramblings

I don't know what is up with Astro, they are like sloth that it is not even funny. Only that, sloth is much cuter. They should have installed a new astro set for us since last week, but being the sloths that they are, they have not. Do not be deluded into thinking that they offer a decent customer service. It is nowhere near decent. Let alone great. Rot if you may.

On the flipside, thanks to the tv ariel, we can now make do with tv3 and the likes. I hate watching the news though. So full of bull if you know what I mean. But, I enjoyed watching the Juara Lagu special show just now. Stacy can really dance and sing in one breath like it is nobody's business! Really love her showmanship. Speaking of local talents, I enjoy listening to Bunkface, more than I do Hujan or MUH. Bunkface rocks. This is me doing my bit in 'menyokong industri tanah air'.

Now that I am six months plus along, I should actually start buying baby's essentials. Plus, my feet are beginning to swell, so I shouldn't be on my feet for too long a time at once. We have gotten a baby car seat cum stroller thus far. That's about it. Having prepared a checklist will definitely obviate the need to overspend, or so I hope. Speaking of babies, all the best to Farah Nini on the very-soon-to arrive baby no. six!

Oh, this is the exact 3+1 stroller set that Feisal and I got for Our Little Man inside :) Chick ey?

4 comments:

shueyshoelove said...

bunkface memang rawck.me likey them too.stroller sangat comel.farah nini baby no.6? fuiiiiiyoooohhh!!!!!!!! gile lar madam.ehehhe.babe,tell me ur free dated for baby shower.i think kena buat end of feb takut march ada sumthing goin on.work wise that is.nak meet up with u guys pun.lama tak ketemu.=)

Ein said...

hihi, bisa diatur :) hmm,kne confirm w u again la on the free dates. feb wikends full la babe.

cute kn stroller? murah je! bukan branded sgt pun, hihi.

Anonymous said...

beli ktne stroller tuh?how much?brand pe yer?

Anonymous said...

beli ktne stroller tuh?how much?brand pe yer?