CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21

Ginger

Last Saturday, I met this little fella at our uncle's family get together, amid cheerful children and not to mention a clown. Looking so forlorn and agitated, I felt obligated to cuddle and calm this little fella down. So there I stood, overfond of this fella, silently hoping that Feisal would say yes. Yes to my wanting to take this fella to the vet, and yes to my forlorn hope of keeping him.

Perish the thought already. Of course it was a no. Mainly because this cute creature is owned by the condo's management. So I had to let him go, and not that I know not how, I just love him already. All creatures big or small must be in want of love and care, and it seemed to me that there was a scarcity of the same. Too bad, and on our way home, I blurted "His name is Ginger".

Check out his expression. The same night, this little boy merajuk. He took one sniff at my baju kurung and instantly he smelt something foreign. It's only Ginger silly, your it-was-not-to-be buddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ein, here's a brilliant suggestion from me - why don't u put up a few pics of urself during pregnancy. Thats the nearest I can get being pregnant myself- looking at a friend's pics being all bloated ;-)

Ein said...

here's another brilliant idea, why don't u come visit and see me for urself :) kinda weird laa post pics of tummies, haha :) baby shower perhaps?

Anonymous said...

apa yg weird nye...people have tummies all the time. even when they're not pregnant. haha. like me, mcm forever 1 month pregnant =P

hehe owrite la... nanti senang2 aku visit la ok!

when's the due date??

Ein said...

ala.. aku just rasa poyo nak tayang tummy preggie kat dlm blog. hamster aku beranak lebih 10 kali x heran pun nak buat cmtu. hahhaha.

EDD 24th May, tp tgk gaya doc ckp lagi awal kottt. hehe. relax, lmbt g. enjoy dulu :) let's meet up sometime ok Kimmie madu ku...