CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23

four.five

20th day of Ramadhan, 5:30 a.m.

The anxiety voices and crowd in my head have finally unassembled, so I made my way to the bathroom. After falling over myself to sneak a peek, I finally saw the lines. There were two, bright lines. Rubbed my eyes. Nope, wasn't a fallacious line or two. Still there.

After what had seemed like a dream, I made my way out. Sat myself on the bed whilst Darling Feisal sneaked a peek at those two lines. The blank facade that He flashed at me wasn't helping much! The anxiety voices and crowd assembled once again, slowly invading my giddy head.

It wasn't a ploy nor was it planned with fastidious details. There We were, secretly rejoicing Our new found glory whilst waiting for the sun to come up.


27th day of Ramadhan, 11 a.m.

There it was, a black bubble on the screen. We smiled with pride.


Sometime ago that was. People often ask, why the rush? Enjoy while you are still young. I would silently answer, why not rush and enjoy? Life is short. Some would blabber away and dismiss it as a trend. Everyone's sashaying around with one.

Well, on mature reflection, it is most certainly not a trend nor a fashion statement. I have not any plans to waltz around with expensive-branded-wearing toddler if that's what trend is all about. They can't even decipher alphabets, much less read Osh Kosh or BabyGuess. No offence, that's my own opinion and plan.

I know I am ready as my Husband has always been ready. I know I can make a good parent as I am more than certain that my Husband will be a fantastic one. I know I can brave this as my Husband is here with me. In many ways, more than one.

Yes, He had the Couvade Syndrome and secretly wrote, 'For my wife, I will take that anytime'.

Alhamdulillah, because of that, I didn't have to endure morning sickness.

Alongside all the many reasons to be thankful for, what more can I ask?

We are half way there, four.five months. InsyaAllah, Darling Feisal will have a buddy to kick football with and support ManU with as this cute Baby of Ours is A BOY!

15 comments:

shueyshoelove said...

it's a baby E!!!sangat happy for u.u indeed have strong instinct.takper.u tak nak spoil ur baby.meh, aunty shue spoil kan ek?=)

Ein said...

mommy's instinct konon ;) Baby E kicks a lot these days, msti main bola nye nnti. sish, do not spoil Baby E ok!!! mommy tak kasi ;p

munirah said...

wah!so its confirmed lah,baby boy!!congrats!happynya!alhadulillah!
do u have a plan edi where u want to deliver ur baby,darling?

Nikeda said...

Ein.. Congratulations! :) (this is actually a big smile tp bracket computer ni kecik sgt)

Anonymous said...

let her dearest a-chu dedek spoil kan E JR :) muahaha..teach him starbucks,dome..hbs la in.broke baybeh broke! ouh n baju,baby gap,kasut nike mcm along..

asniloveschocolate said...

congrats in! kelakarla in nih! (referring to the phone conversation) ;)

Ein said...

muna: thx girl, sjmc mayb.

nik: thx 4 the big smile! ;D

achu dedek:ishh, spoil jak keja! baju cow, baju bear!

asni: hehe, thx dear.. sorry again tau.

Anonymous said...

OMG, a Manure (manU) junior!!!!

*gulps*

Meh sini, aunty Nadia ajar camna nak play sexy footie & support Arsenal...

Ein said...

Baby, stay away from Aunty Nadia!! Arsenal's bad for u, it's arsenic. ergh ;p

Anonymous said...

man u ye? hrmm.. aku carik man u nye baby attire lah! don't worry.. tak spoil nye lah. aku beli time boxing day. hehehe

Ein said...

hehe, cute :) bagus2, ManU it is.

Anonymous said...

takpe2, aku doa2 asni dapat baby cepat. biar aseb didik dngan sempurna jadi arsenal junior...pehtu boleh main footie gaduh2 baling pizza with ur baby =P

what a wonderful world...

kakikopi said...

wow! congrats! your boy must be so cute!

Ein said...

haha. as i'm reading comment kau ni Nad, baby sepak2 in tummy ni. haha. thanks aunty Lydie!!

two_one said...

A Man U baby??? YAY!!! Congrats to the both of you! Best kan??? hehehe