CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6

I can't wait for Miera's wedding at the end of this month. But final exams will be knocking on my door right after. I can't wait for the semester break (or the end of Masters) to continue on doing what I do best ie. lay idle.The Uni people have asked me to sign in forms to become permanent teaching staff. But I have new considerations to consider.

Until then, I will be floating. As Miss Ahlam funnily puts it, "dark clouds hovering above your head".

Actually she mentioned something in light of Company Law. Not dark clouds. That's just me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wad considerations?new job offers?practice? :)

permanent staff?ure gna be a full time lecturer?waaa..bestnyer..all the 'innocent' minds u can 'mess' with..hahaha..such great power!!

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Hi Ein, how did I fail to realize that you have already updated your blog.

It's nice to have you back in the blogging world ;)

Ein said...

hehe Hida! not a big deal la. i write as and when i feel like it je ;) i'm back baby!