CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10

There is something about the Swoosh

My brother, who will be back from Doha for a short break asked me if there is anything that I want him to get me. He offered Nine West handbags as they are cheaper there. Also, perfumes as they are also sold at much lesser prices. But I thought, I do not need more than five handbags, unlike most, if not all girls. And boy, five perfumes at present should suffice.

He bought a pair of Nike sandals for Feisal, adding to the latter's plentiful Nike collection. So I thought, why not channel my brother's generosity towards our love for anything Nike. A couple of Nike baby-Ts would be great, so I could waltz my way around at home in them everyday. Yes, I normally wear them at home only, for reasons I can't seem to ascertain. Or a nice big Nike luggage bag to go along with our Nike toiletries bag, our Nike carrier bags and backpack.

I am eyeing at two Nike shirts I saw last week at Subang Parade. *drools*

10 comments:

adina said...

EINNNNNNNNN!!!!

Can get something for me from Doha ah?? Nanti I'll pay to u...

My perfume dah nak abes laaaaa...tsk tsk.

Ein said...

what perfume u want Nad??

adina said...

Burberry Brit Sheer. Best ever. The bottle is pink checkered.

The 100ml kat KL RM350 around that. Hopefully its cheaper there ;-)

Ein said...

alright, will ask my bro to check them out.

adina said...

Danke sehr, meine freund! :-)

Sasha Lyna said...

hey how cum i didnt know ure active bloging balik..no wonder my life's been a bit empty..hehehe..now im all chirpy again..hikhikhik..

n y is that i'm known as live n loud..im very the quiet la..hehhe..

Ein said...

haha, quiet? wey aku duduk meja kat blakang kat Kwan's icecream the oth day boleh dgr kau gelak2 la dol. n remember probate 1 class?!! haha doink.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Queer tu nape pulak? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?? I'm not not gay, Fazlin :P

Ein said...

You are queer, queer! ;p oh, F1 last night, what a night..

Anonymous said...

uuikkss..jgn la ngantoikan aku..
kt kwans tu, looked like me, sounded like me BUT IT WASNT ME..i ws at home..sleepin..hehehe..

probate 1 was all lily la..hehehe..