CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20

She's married!


I have not the patience to wait for my Beloved to upload Muna's wedding pictures nor the courage to steal any from friends. (bodoh, tak bawak camera). If you must, go to Asni's blog for pics. hehe. So, here's a delayed entry for my darling roomie of four crazy, annoying, happy years! Whose bed I've slept on, whose drawers I've rummaged through, whose food I've eaten, whose clothes I've worn etc. It is indeed gratifying to see her happily married to her beloved Syed. Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Syed. Much Love.

To keep your marriage brimming
With love in the wedding cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it;
Whenever you're right, shut up.- Ogden Nash

Note: Pics courtesy of Shue, which owe it one to Muna herself. Double stealing! That's dear Muna looking her very best. Gorgeous, VERY.

0 comments: