CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

Encircled by a lovingly supportive family and much loved by your guy, I can't feel anything but unutterable happiness for you. To witness the sparkle of joy in your eyes yesterday was definitely worth our six years of laughters, tears, silliness and craziness.

Back in the days, you rejoiced over The OC whilst I drowned in One Tree Hill. You sang to the tunes of Elvis and oldies whereas I head-banged to the sounds of guitars and drums. You played sports with vigour whereas I danced with grace (or at least trying to). You loved reading fiction as opposed to non-fiction for me. You hit the movie theaters whenever you could whereas I distanced myself from any. You were invariably polite whereas I was always blunt. And most importantly, you killed ants unwittingly whilst I desperately salvaged them from your sight. ha ha.


So different So different yet so alike. Now, we share an unbreakable bond of love and bliss in life. Here's to her, my best girl, who thinks that I'm a good egg even if I'm half-cracked.

0 comments: