CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18

Hello!

InsyaAllah, Little Man will arrive this weekend, fresh from the oven in a package replete with Love :)

Little Man is still happily ensconcing himself in his warm cocoon, prompting my doctor to induce his arrival this weekend.

Hopefully all will be well even though my brain is constantly mixing up visions of what-ifs and what-to-expect; and my body, well, heavy.

But I keep telling myself that trust and faith must be placed in oneself as our human body is capable of extraordinary things. Amazing and magical things.

Semoga dipermudahkanNya.

6 comments:

munirah said...

Ameen!!!!!:D

asniloveschocolate said...

ameen! :)

~Serenity~ said...

semoga selamat semuanya, ameen..blh mintak tips nnti ni..;)

shueyshoelove said...

ein, my prayers to both u and lil e.=) save journey to the world lil e!

Nikeda said...

ameen! Insya-Allah selamat semuanya! Good luck ein n baby!

Sasha Lyna said...

oh my...x sabar nyer nk tggu lil man kuar...excited..ein n tapai..our prayers r with u n the baby...best..

ein+tapai..nk pggl ape?tapein?einpai?einai?

hehehe...