CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3

I am entering my final trimester, and the skin on my tummy and abdomen is getting itchier by the day! Tiny, red spots have also appeared and these eruptions are definitely annoying. I can't help but scratch them. Other than that, I have no other grouses to air.

It is heart chuckling to be able to feel my baby's feet, elbows and hands everytime he elects to surface on my tummy. Not only that, he punches his Ayah a lot these days. One nudge on my tummy by Feisal will eventuate in two strong nudges by Little boy. Little boy sure knows how to be cheeky with us.

I really can't wait for the day! And last week, I had the chance to waltz around with a toddler, my cousin's daughter. Qaseh is simply adorable!

2 comments:

kakikopi said...

ooohh... baby is coming :)

which hospital ya? nak visit ;)

Ein said...

i should think SJMC la Lydie. come visit! :)