CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28

My Life's happenings for those who wish to know :

1. Been watching 8tv for the past three days. Astro cable had been gnawed through to its last breath by none other than si putih nakal. Not that we can't watch tv3, last night saw us both 'listening' rather than watching Buletin Utama as the vision is akin to millions of bees on the screen. I'm sure you can conjure up that image in your mind. Feisal can't do without news, so at 8pm, He would ask 'boleh imagine tak muka orang dalam tv tu macam mana. As long as you boleh imagine the image, ok la'. Yeah.

2. I can now gauge my Baby's sleeping pattern. No, not the rabbit. The Baby in my tummy. He'll sleep once Feisal hums to him, which is few minutes after I lie down, not forgetting, after several karate kicks. He'll then wake up at 10:30 a.m. EVERY morning. No kidding! (I once played a whole Green Day song to my tummy at 9:30 a.m and he refused to budge an inch). Hopefully, he'll be tardy for school and stuff. What's "tepat" in Arabic? Maybe we should call him 'Ahmad Tepat'.

Oh, that's about it. My life is so simple :) Ah, now back to watching 8tv.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahmad Tepat bin Ahmad Tapai.

Haha, so apt and catchy!

shueyshoelove said...

ahahahah.chumil lar.tak nak nama tepat.nak nama E tuh jugak.sangat chumil.nanti buat baby shower ek untuk ein.*excited!!!*=)

Ein said...

haha, pastu Nad, nickname die At At, coz that's his initial :p lawak sey.

Shue, i leave it to u party planner. some time in March perhaps? tkt lmbt sgt aku tak larat, haha. jom plan? :)

Anonymous said...

Shuey, aku pun nak join! First baby shower, mannnn!!!!! Damn, I'm excited =P

Alalala, he would forever be At At to me now regardless of wot name u give him =)

shueyshoelove said...

March would be nice.hihih.yay baby shower!!